Sunday, November 04, 2007

Always With Me, Always With You by Joe Satriani

I've never been a fan of instrumentals. i thought they were lame, funny and boring. Also when I hear the word instrumental, what comes to my mind was the "Interview with the Vampire" soundtrack, which my brother purchased for the specific reason that it contained the Guns N' Roses cover of the Rolling Stones Sympathy for the Devil, the rest are instrumental crap (I was 12 yrs. old and did not know better). The reason could be that they were not rock-instrumentals, they were classicals.

When I 1st heard this song, I was captured by it. With the cadence of the music and the soothing sound of guitar, I instantly recognized that this song was a ballad. I reached for the CD cover and zoomed in on the title... "Always with Me, Always with You". A love song indeed!


[INSTRUMENTAL]

No comments: