Sunday, May 09, 2010

Out of Control by U2

I got to listen to my brother's copy of U2's Sweetest Thing single, which I now own after buying his whole cd collection from him, and was surprised to hear 2 U2 songs both of which I found fascinating. I asked myself, are these unreleased U2 songs recorded live?!? I did a little researched and found out that these are songs from U2's Boy album, one of their earlier albums. I asked myself why didn't i notice these songs, having listened to the said album a week ago. The truth is there's NOT really a big difference in the studio version and the live one, except for the fact that U2 is best seen and heard live as proven by their concerts! I wish I can see them live, even only for a 5-song set.


Monday morning
Eighteen years of dawning
I say how long?
Say how long?

It was one dull morning
Woke the world with falling
I was so sad, so sad
They were so bad, so bad

I had the feeling it was out of control
I was of the opinion it was out of control

Boys and Girls
Go to the school and girls
They make children
Not like this one

I had the feeling it was out of control
I was of the opinion it was out of control

I was of a feeling it was out of control
I had the opinion it was out of control

Out of control...out of control...out of control...out of control...out of
control...

I fought fate
There's blood on the garden gate
The man said childhood
It's in his childhood

One day I'll die
The choice will not be mine
Will it be too late?
You can't fight fate

I was of a feeling it was out of control

No comments: